Wednesday 6 June 2007

Something extraordinary is happening!

I initially posted this as a comment elsewhere, but I’d also like to post it 'loud & proud’ too.

I want to sincerely thank every Postcardian for taking part in this project which, thanks to you, has become a beautiful example of Blog Art. I don’t know if such a thing as Blog Art existed before, but I’m certain it does now!

Without doubt, this is one of the most moving experiences of my life. The sharing of sadness, the warmth that you all generate & your deep desire and motivation to turn ignorance into knowledge is overwhelming.

Reading your emails & receiving your cards is such a pleasure. And there is something else - something that could be of supreme importance. In the back of my mind there lives the hope that someone somewhere might ask for their symptoms to be reassessed. All of you will have changed this person's life. Together we can make a difference.

Thank you!

No comments: